EMERGE, the Adams-Tynan Clinical Foundation (ATCF) is a charitable, nonprofit public benefit corporation of health care professionals and workers. We are dedicated to the practice and study of psychotherapy, substance abuse treatment, and complementary healing paths in the holistic human science, somatic, environmental, transpersonal, and humanistic traditions. ATCF seeks to provide continuing education, opportunities for professional advancement, post-graduate training, mental and behavioral health care, and community clinics for low-income care.
Board of Directors
- Frank Strona, PhD (cand), Social Health Advocate President
- Carol Queen, Center for Sex and Culture Secretary
- Lee Hewitt, LCSW Treasurer
- Rev. F. Luke Adams, Jr., LMFT Co-founder, ex-officio
- Chad Tynan, LMFT Co-founder, ex-officio